About Me

My photo
Conway, AR, United States
This is a blog for my 12 year old little man that is dealing with HLHS (hypoplastic left heart syndrome)and has had all 3 surgeries Glenn, Fontan, and Norwood, a pacemaker a few years later, 2 types of epilepsy (Rolandic and Petit Mal), and has suffered a stroke. Just wanted to create him a blog so that he can communicate as will I and his father, on his life and things he does throughout his life from the serious to the silly.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Brady's Life with HLHS: Vacation time pics from Arkansas Tubing to Holly B...

Brady's Life with HLHS: Vacation time pics from Arkansas Tubing to Holly B...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brady
    My name is Jenna and I came across your site. U are an amazing, courageous, strong and determined fighter. U are a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspirational hero. I am hoping u are having fun this summer. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete